Jeff and I are both very excited about our wedding! We have started planning and have got most of the big things out of the way. We have picked the date, venue and an estimate on the size of the wedding. Thankfully we have a wedding coordinator that is helping us with the little details. Our next step is to take our engagement photos! (such a hard life!) Meanwhile, Jeff has just started his CPA classes. He goes 3 days a week and when he's not in class he has tons of homework to keep him busy! And he thought he graduated from doing this... :) I just started my last Fall semester at state and realizing very quickly that 18 units and planning a wedding is a lot on my plate. But it will work out! I can't wait for the holidays, it is definitely a motivating factor to keep Jeff and I focused!
This is where our wedding will be held. Both the ceremony and reception. If you want to see more pictures, go to www.rbcourtyard.com/events and click photo gallery.

2 comments:
It looks lovely, can't wait.
This place looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment