Sunday, March 3, 2013

A week of bad luck...but don't worry, be happy!

This was not my week to say the least!!

We started the week off finding out that my wonderfully, loyal car I have driven since I was 16 is now considered totaled due to my VERY minor fender bender last week. It is just my luck that my very first accident would be one that I completely total my car. I literally hit a car going 5 miles an hour.  However, the damage is worth significantly more than the car itself.  Go me!!
Goodbye! :(

Well if that wasn't a great way to start a morning, I drove to my parents house to borrow my dad's car who were off enjoying a week vacation in paradise.  When I went to lunch that day, my dad's car had a flat tire.  GREAT! So after taking the car across the street to Costco I walked back to work and broke my shoe.  It was just like in the movies, you know when a woman breaks her heel and her dream man comes running after her to save her from the oncoming traffic....except reality happened and I just looked like a idiot standing in the middle of an intersection with a broken heel, a flat tire and a totaled car in the shop.  I didn't think it could get much worse, but I reached for my sunglasses to hide from the embarrassment only to realize they had snapped in half.  

Needless to say, my week didn't get much better, but I have to thank Jeff for trying his hardest to make everything ok.  He came home from work while I was making dinner and started playing this music video.  I would be lost without his humor.



Thank you Jeff!


6 comments:

Jenna said...

Man that stinks! Let me guess, Jeff was singing along with it accent and all. Lol

Natalie and Jeff said...

Of course he was!!! You know him so well!! :)

Samantha said...

New car?!?!?!? <3

Niki said...

Oh, poor Natalie. I can just imagine Jeff with his accent singing.

Unknown said...

oh my that is terrible!!!! i am so sorry!!!

Janis said...

I am a little behind on commenting to this post. Ha Ha that is soooo Jeff! :)
Silver lining though: accident=new car!! Yeah!