I know I shouldn't complain, but I can't help it! School is kicking my butt already and Jeff's work is taking his life over! Right now we have very opposite schedules and I know it will eventually slow down...April 15th right?! Haha, let's hope. Anyways, this semester 3 out of my 6 classes have very large group projects, although one of them I very excited about I get to publish my own literary journal! From start to finish, picking out the writers to actually getting it published. It is exactly something I have wanted to do, so I can't wait for the final project. It is tough though, I go 3 days a week and 2 of those days I go from work at 6am until my last class being over at 10pm! I'm exhausted already and it's only the second week! Jeff has been working his 14 hour days, although he has been able to come home on time, just usually has to work more from home that night. It's better than being at the office!
We did do something very exciting last weekend! Jeff bought his very first car! He is really happy (that BMW was just eating our money!) He got a 2007 Honda Accord and we were able to get a really good deal on it! I'm sure everyone says that but we got it $3000 below asking price thanks to his amazing credit score! All those years working at the bank paid off!
Less than 6 months until the wedding and I am very anxious to get everything planned. I still have lots to do, but I am so happy when I hear family tell us they have their save the dates on their fridge! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment