It always feels like January goes by too fast with Jeff and I. "Busy season" for Jeff has begun and he has a lot of big opportunities coming his way in his career. The next 5 months are going to be tough and already have been hard on both of us. He works 60-70+ hour weeks and I have been working very early in the morning so most days one of us is asleep when one comes home or leaves for the day! It really tests our marriage on a daily basis! Wish we could be newlyweds a little bit longer :/
But, for the meanwhile we will laugh, cry, argue and bicker about everything until life slows down for just a moment! Found this song by The Script, who I love and really thought this song captures the past 2 months of our new lives!
1 comment:
Hang in there and don't forget to make each other a priority even over work now and again. Love you guys.
Post a Comment