Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Weekend and more...!

After a whirlwind of a month, May has come and gone! Jeff planned a wonderful birthday weekend for me. Unfortunately, we did not take enough pictures. But I did get a shot of my beautiful roses!
My mom and dad took me to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants and we got to celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday as well seeing the movie The Avengers and having a fun dinner at Oscars! Love those triple dates :) Why didn't anyone think to take a picture?!


Sunday, Jeff and I hiked with the Penners, it was so beautiful!

On Memorial Day, our friends Angie and Tyler and their two adorable girls Adalyn and Kora came over for a BBQ.  Again, I need to start taking more photos. This is getting ridiculous! I did get this one :)
These girls are my favorite! :)

A lot has happened in the past two weeks....for one, I quit my job! First comes cheers, then comes panic then comes the accountant husband crunching numbers in an excel sheet calculating to the exact date and time until we can't pay the bills and lose our house. It isn't very long...
And as I have come to find out, things work out for the best! I have a new job, an even better job that I will start in a couple of weeks! (The husband can relax now) 

Thanks everyone for the support! This has been a crazy month already, but we are looking forward to the future!! Plus, Minnesota is coming up so soon, and I cannot wait to play with my nieces and nephews!

Happy Summer!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting the new job!! I am so excited and happy for you! And yes- more pictures please! You need to keep me in the loop I hate being far away from you guys!

Janis said...

Yea for the triple date on birthday weekend. That was so fun and a must do again!!! AND, yea for the new job! A direct answer to many prayers. :)

Niki said...

I love the update and we can't wait to see you. Our family was praying for you for the new job. I'm so glad it all worked out.