Unfortunately for Jeff, he has spent the majority of June in an airport. This is his 3rd week traveling and I can tell he is ready to come home and stay home. He started in Chicago for a week and the past 2 weeks he has been in Colorado. Lucky for us we got to take a weekend getaway to San Francisco in between his trips! My dad took him to the US Open (golf) there while my mom and I took it easy and explored the city! Well....since we have been there many times (my parents lived there for many years during the life they shared together before the children came) my mom and I found the closest Nordstrom which was convenient for us, a 5 minute walk from our hotel! Obviously mom and I didn't come out until we met the boys for dinner!
I was super excited about my luggage!
CHEESE!!!! We are lame!!
It was a very short, but fun getaway! I am happy to say when we got back, I started my new job and I love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. I am the Executive Assistant to the President...pretty fancy title I agree! The people are so nice too. It's going to be a tough job, but I am up for the challenge. After having a 2 week unemployment break, I decided being a housewife is not for me, at least not yet. Penny and I found our ways to be entertained though. Anyways, I am very excited about my new job...but even more excited for....
MINNESOTA!!
I was daydreaming the other day about playing with the bubbies and enjoying some time with Niki and Mike! It's going to be an awesome trip!
5 comments:
We told the kids that you'd be out here soon and they were all jumping up and down with excitement. Counting down the days...
BTW did you ever think you'd be excited to go to Minnesota? Not exactly a destination city but we sure appreciate the visit.
Haha! I thought Minnesota was a great place to visit! But it does help that you guys are there :)
i love your luggage too!! Looks like a super fun weekend.
Is that the luggage from your first QVC viewing? Ha Ha! :) Fun times.
Post a Comment