Jeff is in Seattle for 3 weeks and I got the chance to fly up there to visit him to explore the city! He is considering transferring up to that office, so we wanted to see if Seattle was for us. It was a really great weekend and the city is beautiful. It didn't rain once while I was there, but Jeff said it's been raining a lot this week. Oh well!
I do have to say, no matter how many Starbucks you think your city has, I have NEVER seen so many than Seattle. This is where it all started, but wow, there was literally one on every block and then inside every building. To top it off, every Starbucks had a line!!
 |
| The First Starbucks! |
 |
| The view from the Space Needle |
 |
| This was a pretty awesome tour! We walked all around underground the city! |
 |
| The BEST crepe! |
 |
| The famous fish market! |
 |
| They really do throw the fish right over your head! |
 |
| The Gum Wall! |
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice weekend together but no comment on the possibility of a transfer. :( :(
(That's a double frowning face aka really sad at that idea!!)
What a fun trip! Although, that gum wall is absolutely disgusting. Just saying:)
i've always wanted to go here! now i want to go even more. looks like you guys saw it all!
I have never been but I have always wanted to go. That underground tour looks awesome.
Post a Comment